Friday, May 09, 2008


Superhero on a Post-it


I don't do many typical comic drawings even though that's my style overall. I guess by typical I mean superhero stuff, the bread and butter of the comics industry. I like them, but that's just never been my genre of storytelling when I create something. However, I was staring into a report I was working on the other day at the office, and I started sketching on a miniature Post-it to give my brain a rest and oddly enough it turned into a sketch of Power Girl, a DC superhero who I'm actually generally unfamiliar with on the whole save for the work of Amanda Conner. I was kind of happy with how this turned out for having almost no particular relation to the subject and for being done with a blue ballpoint as a tiny doodle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home